Friday, January 30, 2009

Water, water every where but not a drop to drink...


Hi all, here are couple more of the reflection cards that I mentioned in the previous post. The first one is one I did when designing the class projects, it took too long to be part of the class cards so I then did the easier one underneath to be included in the class. Both of these cards were inspired by Beate Johns who has a tutorial for this technique on SCS. As you can see I have used some masking along with the reflections techniques, I think this adds to the whole illusion effect. I made the background for the second card using 'Canvas' and then layering on 'Sanded'. I then sponged on some coordinating inks, I really love this messy look and all the colours that show through. The stamped images of the horse are from the set called 'Wanted' and the trees are from the ever popular set called 'Lovely as a tree'. I used water wonder crayons from SU as well as the coordinating inks for sponging the backgrounds. I hope you like them, there is one more from this class to show so pop back in tomorrow for a visit, have a cuppa ready. Thanks for stopping by, lots of inky hugs from ....

No comments:

Post a Comment