Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Bit of Smoosh....


Hello Sunday visitors, well it's really hot here again today, but not quite as bad as yesterday. Theses cards are samples which I made to show all the fabulous demos that were on the Stamparoos camp last month. I and two other demos were chosen to show a technique or project for the others to have a go at and this was the technique I decided to show. It's called Smoosh, but I've heard other names given to it as well. It's a good way of making your own background paper to mount images on and that's exactly what I did here. I used the set called Fresh Cuts and stamped over my Smooshed background colours. If you would like to know how to do this technique or would like to book into one of my technique classes please feel free to contact me here. Take care and keep cool, lots of inky hugs from ....

No comments:

Post a Comment