Sunday, August 1, 2010

Last Chance List.....

The Last Chance List! Oh my! Yes it's finally arrived, the list of all the stamp sets that are off on their retirement. I actually went through all my own sets today and chose the ones I just can't bare to part with and then put all the ones I need to let go into a big box. I then wrote out a list of all the sets and wheels that I'm letting go to new homes, where they will hopefully be given a new lease on life and be inked up into pretty cards and scrap pages. If you would like to see my list please contact me here. It's been a long wait for our new catalogue, 18 months to be exact, but in only one more month we will have it in our inky little mitts! I'm getting so excited and today us lucky demonstrators got a sneak peak of all the wonderful goodies coming our way.
I can't show you anything, but just be sure you will love all the fantastic new colours, stamp sets, papers and accessories. I am building a wish list as long as my arm already.
Of course to make way for all these wonderful newbies, we have to say goodbye to few of our old favourites, some of which are marked down as much as fifty percent off. So here is the list for you to peruse and print out, please make sure you order your favourites as soon as possible before they are gone for ever. Just contact me for any help with your orders or questions here. I look forward to hearing from you soon, lots of inky hugs from .....

No comments:

Post a Comment