Friday, July 25, 2014

Colouring and birthday cards...

 Hi there stampin' friends, I hope you are all about to enjoy a wonderful weekend of leisure. I have a birthday party to attend on Saturday and a Scentsy party to do on Sunday. So a full weekend ahead for me, I thought you might like to see the card I made for my friend's fiftieth, I used the new hostess stamp set called Bloom with Hope and I absolutely love it! I also used the new Stampin'Up! Blendabilities to colour it in. They are super fun to play with and are alcohol based ink which makes them easy to blend. They come in packs of three so you don't have to search for the correct colour to match the one you're using as the pack includes one light, one medium and one dark shade of the one colour. I hope that made sense?? The packs I used were Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight and Rich Razzleberry.
 The inspiration I got for this card came from seeing a card on Pinterest by the very talented Sandi MacIver, she had used the lovely new stamp called Blended Bloom and different colours but I didn't have that stamp and my friend loves Purple hence the colour change. Hope you like it. ;-)


Lots of inky hugs from ......

No comments:

Post a Comment