Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tag punch Flowers/stars...


Hello fellow blog surfers,
These are a couple of cards my friends came over to make the day we were playing with punches. I found the template for making these on..."you guessed it" SPS. The vellum was stamped with 'snow burst' for the top card and with the wheel called 'It's Beautiful'
for the card above. I used some paper from the Berry Bliss SU DSP. and used the sentiment from' One of a kind set'. I used the small and large tag punches, the three for you punch , the five petal punch, the boho blossoms punch, the 1/16" circle punch for the brad in the center of the flower and the crop-a-dile to set a jumbo eyelet for the ribbon. So...Do ya think I used enough punches? Oh I forgot to mention the oval punches for the top card "LOL"
Have a great day, thanks for stopping by. Lots of inky hugs from ....

No comments:

Post a Comment