Friday, March 26, 2010

A wagon full of fun...

Hello there fellow blog surfers, I'm back from my holiday away and it feels good to be home. I had no access to a computer for three weeks and I must admit it felt rather like having my right arm removed. Although it did me good to just have fun doing other things and enjoying my friends company, we shopped til we dropped and made lots of new friends.
I made these little cards with the set called Wagon Full Of Fun, which you can see in the current mini. It won't be long and this great mini will be off on it's retirement, so if you haven't had a chance to see it or purchase everything you want from it, please contact your usual demonstrator or myself for a free copy soon, as it will be gone on the 31st of March. I had great fun colouring in these images with the use of my aqua brush and my ink pads for paint palettes. As always with Stampin'Up ® stamps they are so well etched that all the images stamp up really clearly which makes it so easy to colour in.
Oh well, take care and happy stamping, lots of inky hugs from ...

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute Char. Your colouring is gorgeous. How was that fabulous holiday? When can I see your smiling face? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had fun reading your blog and it was very interesting too. I will star reading your blog. Please visit my blog also. Here is a link to it www.motherof1princessand2princes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete