Friday, December 10, 2010

Birthday butterfly for a friend.

Hello there,
Well time has just flown past this week, with classes and demos to be done, all good fun though.
I saw this beautiful card on the very talented Teneale Williams blog in pinks a while ago and knew I would have to make one for a friend who loves butterflies, it was her birthday last month, so a good opportunity to make one up for her. I used the beautiful butterflies die with the big shot to make the butterfly and I stamped the images from the set called Elements of Style. I must say I really love this set and use it quite a lot at the moment. I stamped it onto some Bashful blue card stock which I then mounted onto some of our new Marina Mist, There is a little Vanilla taffeta ribbon rouched behind the butterfly too and the little pearls in the top right hand corner are from the gorgeous Basic Pearls and at only $9.50 for 150 of them you can afford to embellish everyones card with a little sophistication!
I hope you like it, take care and thanks for stopping by today. Lots of inky hugs from...

No comments:

Post a Comment