Friday, May 20, 2011

E-mail problems....

Hello out there, I'm writing this to let my lovely inky friends know that I recently had my e-mail account hacked into and all my addresses were stolen, you may of received a bogus email from my address asking for money due to me being stuck in Spain of all places! Well most of you know I have only just returned from a wonderful time in Melbourne at this year's StampinÜp! convention. I certainly wasn't in Spain and would definitely never e-mail anyone for money. Unfortunately because of this awful hacker I have had my life turned upside down and I'm now trying desperately to get things back to normal and retrieve all all your addresses so I can e-mail you. So to get my new address please either ring me or go to Stampin connection where I have posted my new address, beware the first one I put up was wrong by one letter and I have now corrected in way of reply to that post. I hope this all makes sense and if you don't have access to my number or Stampin connection just leave a comment here for me to contact you. Looking forward to hear from you soon, lots of inky hugs from....

No comments:

Post a Comment