Monday, October 15, 2012

I Dig You !

Hi there fellow paper crafters, I have been having fun doing a few party/ workshops for some friends and thought you might like to see some of the samples I made using the I Dig You set. I was asked by my client if she could have a children's birthday card theme at her party, she also asked if it could include diggers so I did my best to oblige and this is what I came up with...

I used the new Core'dinations card stock found in the current holiday catalogue on page 6 with this one, it's great to tear as it shows a different colour inside and it's also brilliant to use with our embossing folders because you can sand back the embossed image to show the inside colour of the card stock.
 I just used the "Dirt"stamp for the dirt in this one but cut the tipper truck's body and raised it on dimensionals, I also used our Scor it tool to give it some ripples and make it look like metal.

This is the inside of the card below and was the one everyone made for their make and take at the party. I used one of the stamps from the "Bring on the cake"set which is great for kids birthdays as you can just colour in the number and circle the appropriate abbreviation to go with it.
 This is the make and take card everyone made and was inspired by a card I had seen on SCS by Tayransom.

This card was also inspired by one I had seen on SCS by Wendybell.
 I had to make one for the girls too and this is my personal favourite :-) I used the "Itty Bitty" stamps and matching punches for the flowers. I also added a few pearls to pretty it up :-)
I hope you like them, thanks for stopping by and please come and visit again.
Lots of inky hugs from .......

No comments:

Post a Comment