Thursday, July 23, 2015

A little baseball...

 Hello fellow stamp addicts, I hope this finds you all having an inky week! I unfortunately have had quite a few unfortunate weeks of mishaps and accidents ;-( but I'm hoping things can only get better ;-) So I thought I'd share last weekend's inky session that I enjoyed with some very special friends who always cheer me up and lets face it, how could you frown when colouring in this cute little Lala land baseball Luka. I paired him up with lots of Stampin'Up! goodies to complete this card
including designer paper for the paper piecing technique used for his uniform, which is a fun way of colouring in your images.
 I rarely colour in boy images so this was quite a struggle for me to be honest, I guess it's because I only had girls and wasn't really in the habit of making many cards for boys. I hope you like him and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me, don't forget I love to get some blog lovin' too so please leave a comment to let me know you've stopped by for a visit.
                                            The finished card...
                                        A closer look at Luka.....
                                            The inside view....
                                           A different hat...
you can click on the image for a closer look if you wish, thanks for stopping by, lots of inky hugs from .....

No comments:

Post a Comment