Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A couple of convention highlights...

I promised some more photos from convention so here you go..
This one is of me with my upline and very dear friend Ngaire, we also share a room when away on convention and just laugh and laugh ;-)
 This one is of us dancing the night away at the awards after party, the band was amazing and we never left the dance floor.
 Here is a very special one of me with Ann (on left) and Maureen on right, it's so special because this is the first year any on my downline have come along to convention.I don't normally look this red but after dancing my feet of for quite some time, I'm afraid I turned into a tomato head ;-)Go 'The Paper Charmers' !
 This one is of the 'Stamp-a-roos team and side lines, we're a big bunch of friendly girls and this is only some of us!
Hope you enjoyed these pictures, more to come soon. Lots of inky hugs from ......

No comments:

Post a Comment