Monday, January 19, 2015

New stamps!




Hi everyone, I've been having lots of fun with the newly released stamps and tools in our Stampin'Up! Occasions and sale-a-bration catalogues so I thought you may like to see some of the creating I've doing. Here's one of many to be posted over the next few days, it's been made using the stamped image called 'Love is kindness' its a single wood mounted stamp and lends itself to all sorts of occasions, I've gone with the theme on the image of the flowers being wrapped in news paper and used some of the typeset designer paper to complete the look.
 I've used the one of the newly released Blendabilities colours which is Pink Pirouette and outlined the flowers in the lightest pen from the Coastal Cabana set. I must say I'm really enjoying using these new pens from Stampin'Up! and look forward to offering some speciality classes using these great alcohol based colouring tools, so if you've always wanted to have a go with alcohol pens and live in Western Australia I'd be happy to give you more information on joining my small classes or perhaps you would rather get a group of friends together for a workshop at your place.




 
Inky Hugs.....

No comments:

Post a Comment