Tuesday, February 3, 2015

butterflies galore.

Hi there fellow inky friends, I have been busy visiting my mother in law who is having a stay in hospital, she fell down on Australia day (before having anything to drink, I might add!) and broke her hip. So she has now had a full hip replacement and is in rehab till she is able to be more mobile again.
 This of course has played havoc with my crafting and blogging etc. so I hope to make it up to you over the next couple of days.
 To start with, here is one of the projects I helped some friends to make a couple of weeks ago, we used the new butterfly thinlets dies as well as some Stampin'Up! water colour paper, it was a lot of fun to put together and stands as an easel card when opened.
 I found the original version of this on Pinterest and it was pinned by L. Bauwin another talented demo from the US.
                                                     card open:
                                                  card closed:
I hope you like it, let me know what your favourite new tool or stamp set is from the occasions catalogue. Take care and stay inky. lots of inky hugs from..........

No comments:

Post a Comment