Thursday, February 12, 2015

Butterfly love.

Hello there inky friends, I hope this finds you all with inky on your fingers. I have had a busy few days and enjoyed a wonderful team meeting last night with my gorgeous Paper Charmers team, such a friendly bunch of ladies and filled with paper crafting talent which they freely share with each other. We all swapped cards with the theme of 'Open' using anything from the new catalogues, I love receiving swaps especially when its using a set that I have but would never of thought of using it that way, its a great way of learning new tips as well.
 I'm really looking forward to welcoming any new team members and would love you to join my happy little team, so please feel free to contact me any time for more information on the great benefits of being a part of the Stampin'Up! family. I will leave my contact details on the bottom of today's post but you can always find them on my website as well.
 Todays card uses the beautiful Butterfly Basics set and of course the fantastic new matching butterfly thinlits dies. this is a copy of the sample card in your occasions catalogue on page 26, I've changes a couple of the colours a bit but it's essentially the same..Why change something if its already beautiful right!

The base butterfly is made from our pretty gold foil card stock and the top one using whisper white, then sponged the edges with some calypso coral ink. I would love to show you and some friends how to make this card at a workshop/party, so why not book a  get together with some friends and I'll bring along all the materials and tools need for a fun time with inks and paper crafting tools.
 Tel: 040 232 0779, email: charmaineblack@y7mail.com I'm looking forward to hearing from you, lots of inky hugs from........

No comments:

Post a Comment