Monday, May 18, 2015

Catch up time...

Hi there friendly blog suffers, I have returned from a great convention on the Gold Coast held by Stampin'Up!. As per usual we were all spoilt with lots of presents and door prizes etc. those of us that were titled manager or above also got an extra day for leadership training as well as a fabulous night of entertainment at the Out Back Spectacular show. It was an amazing show and I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone visiting that area in the future.
 Well we had some great surprises at convention including the hot off the press about to be released catalogue for 2015/16, you're gonna love it! and I cant wait to share lots of the new goodies with you all, however in the mean time I will share some cards that I've made over the past few weeks and not posted. so to start with here's my birthday card which I made for little Lucy , our precious God daughter who turned one a couple of weeks ago. I made this card using Stampin'Up! punches, it was really fun and I was super pleased with the outcome, I found the original on Pinterest but changed colours and a few of the punches.
Hope you like it, have you made any punch art cards lately?
Lots of inky hugs from ....

No comments:

Post a Comment