Monday, September 21, 2009

The inside...

The cards on the inside are also from "Fifth Ave Floral" , the tango tangerine one is a CASE from a swap I received at convention this year, the original was made by the very sweet Lynda Winfield. The other one has no name on it and I've added some different colours to it, but if you recognise it, please let me know and I will add your name to it. I have also wrapped some matching DSP around the inside of the pen, so as to complete the ensemble. There are matching envelopes which are held inside plastic sleeves along with the cards. This was a really fun project to make and it makes a nice little gift for someone. Take care all and please keep visiting, don't be shy and leave a comment to say hi. Lots of inky hugs from....

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I must try one of these soon.
    BTW I've nominated you for an Award, check out my Blog to the "how to's".

    ReplyDelete