Friday, October 9, 2009

BREAST CANCER AWARENESS PROMOTION






October is a great month to join Stampin' Up! This gives you until March to meet your first quota.
But this year it's better than ever. Stampin' Up! have just announced their Breast Cancer Awareness Promotion:For over 20 years, Stampin' Up! has helped women make a difference in the lives of others by simply doing what they love to do--sharing creativity.Now you too can become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and make a difference! For every person who joins the Stampin' Up! family between 1 October and 31 December 2009, Stampin' Up! will donate $5 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
Plus, until 31 December 2009, you'll receive a FREE pack of Raspberry Tart Designer Series paper and a Pretty in Pink Classic Stampin' Pad to help you get started!


There are many added advantages to joining at this time of the year, and some of these are as follows:-
There will be lots of people thinking about Christmas, this is one of our busiest times of the year with both customers wanting to make projects and, find that special present for their paper crafting friends.
All new and current catalogues will be mailed directly to your door as well as the up-coming Summer mini. Which means you get to pre-order in November.
The fabulous Sale-a-bration catalogue will also be sent to you in November so you can pre-order in December.
Being a demonstrator will give you access to all the wonderful on-line groups and sites designed to help you learn more techniques as well as provide you with lots of help with your new business. You will also be eligible to attend all the great Stampin’Up! Events such as Convention.
Stampin’Up! Are very generous with their demonstrators and have programs set up to enable you to earn up to 15 free stamp sets in your first 6 months and because you signed up before Sale-a-bration you can also earn extra free stamp sets from that too.

Here are some wonderful reasons I have found for being a part of the Stampin’Up! Family:

· You can change the starter kit, which is nearly $600. in products for only $324. to suit your needs and uses, so whether you want to buy your products at a discounted price to keep your hobby self supporting, or you would like to earn some extra income, Stampin’Up! Can be tailored to suit your situation.
· You get access to a wonderful Demonstrator web-site, full of inspirational ideas and information.
· A free colour newsletter ( Impressions) will be sent to you monthly.
· You’ll be able to buy all your goodies and supplies at a discount, for your very first order over $300. you will get 30% off (if placed within 45 days of joining) Your discount will then be 20% off.
· The people you meet and make friends with will inspire you, as well as the sense of achievement you will feel every time you help someone make a project after they tell you “ Oh I’m not creative and I can’t make that”. It’s still gives me a buzz every time I hear someone say “ Wow! Look what I just made, and it was so easy”.
· I have a regular get together with all my team members and we share ideas, swap projects, share a lunch and I always make up some kits for you to make and take home.
· I have made some wonderful friendships both in fellow demonstrators and with my clients, my self confidence has blossomed and I no longer dip into my household budget to pay for my craft habit.
· You can arrange your workshops or get togethers around your family’s schedule and needs.

Well, if you were sitting on the fence and you needed a really good reason or time to join, then I think October is it. I always give a gift to all my new team members, so that’s another present for you.
If you have any questions or would like to know a bit more about Stampin’Up! Please contact me and I will be glad to send you out a welcome pack, or we could meet for a cuppa and an informal chat at no cost or obligation.
Happy stamping, lots of inky hugs from…..

No comments:

Post a Comment