Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Thank you to the blog hoppers...

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a great week and for those of you in Australia, I hope all the back to school preparations aren't stressing you out too much. I'm sooo glad that's all over for me, I don't miss it one bit, all I have to contend with now is my hubby saying ..."I don't wanna go back to school tomorrow!!" Yes he's a teacher and it takes him a while to get back into the swing of things after the Summer holidays. I have had my God daughter and her friend here all day, they have been in the pool cooling down. They both came out like prunes with wrinkles on their toes and fingers, but they had great fun and it was good to hear little girls laughing and enjoying themselves splashing around in the cool water. It brought back memories of when our girls were younger and easily pleased by playing in the pool with their aqua ducks etc.
Oh well I digress! What I meant to say on here was a great big THANK YOU! to all the fabulous blog hoppers who have taken the time to visit my blog and leave the most encouraging comments. I had a tour around all the blogs myself and saw some amazing work, all that eye candy in one day is just so hard to take in, another go round will be in order I think. I really enjoyed the first hop we did for the release of the Summer mini and I am sure we will be doing another one for the release of our next mini in April, so stay tuned for some more inspiration.
I'm sorry this has been a bit long winded today, but I just felt like telling all my inky friends how wonderful you are and how much I appreciate your kind comments. I feel so blessed to have made all these connections with people from all over the world and to share in this fantastic hobby of paper crafting. Stampin'Up! has been such a huge blessing in my life and through this great company I now have so many new friends, I'm coming up to my 2nd anniversary as a Stampin'Up! demonstrator and I've loved every minute of it. I signed up during Sale-A-Bration in 2008 and never in a million years did I imagine how much of a positive impact it would make on my life. So if your thinking about signing up and you would like to know more please contact me here or go to my Stampin'Up Web site to see a video about this wonderful company and find out more about the benefits of joining my team during Sale-a-bration.
Take care, lots of inky hugs from .....

No comments:

Post a Comment