Saturday, February 6, 2010

Summertime and the livin' is easy....


If only that were true! Summer means one thing to me and that's 'HOT' I wasn't built for the heat and very often find myself getting very grumpy with the heat. I must admit it's certainly been cooling down beautifully in the evenings now and I'm finding a lot easier to sleep.
The little cards you see above were made for a calendar swap I was in with some of my fellow stampgroper friends, we belong to an online group for Western Australian stampers, we also meet once a month at a LSS (local scrapbooking shop). I used the set called Just Beachy which was in our Spring mini. I promise to upload some more work tomorrow. Thanks for visiting with me. Just in case you were wondering the blog hop candy winners have been notified and will be receiving their goodies over the next couple of weeks. Lots of inky hugs from....

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhh geese - how awesome do they look all piled up together Char!! Fantastic!!

    I'm getting together with a friend of mine on Friday for some stampin fun. I've chosen the cards I'm gonna case (too lazy ATM to create originals!) - just have to cut all my cardstock today (kinda like prepping for a workshop lol) so that I can just stamp stamp stamp!!

    Luv Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete