Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm so excited!!!!!

I've just got to tell you all about something really exciting for anyone interested in the world of paper craft, Andrea Walford has just started the Paper Crafter's Library and she is offering a really good deal for any one who becomes a Charter member, there are heaps of comprehensive paper crafting video tutorials which cover a wide range of topics including card making, scrapbooking, stamping all filmed by experienced paper crafter's. There will be a web-based
community where you can learn, develop and share your love of paper crafting with other like minded people from around the world. Sounds great right! well if you're interested in knowing more you can click on my new blinkie on the righthand side of this blog and watch a fab little video all about it. If you are a demonstrator, just think of the amount of work this will save and time it will give back to you and if you are a paper crafter wishing to know more about how to use all those wonderful tools you have purchased but can't make it to any classes, then this could be for you too.
I'd love to know if you join up like me, so let me know here: charmaineblck@yahoo.com.au and I'll look out for you in the forum for a chat. Take care and thanks for stopping by, I promise to upload some work for you to see soon.
Lots of inky hugs from....

No comments:

Post a Comment