Thursday, June 16, 2011

bag shop.

Hi there, I hope this finds you well and not suffering with a nasty cold like me ;-(
This card is one I made for a dear friend's birthday a couple of months ago. I had seen it on the net by the very talented Julia Leece. I just knew it would be perfect for my friend as she is a real bag collector and I was right because she loved it. It's hard to see in this photo but the little bags are sitting on a shelf in a shop window, (just click on the picture for a close up) they have been made with various stampinÚp! punches and stamp sets, the little clutch was embossed with clear embossing powder and I scratched the faux crocodile skin into the hot embossing powder. I hope you like it as much as I had fun making it.
Take care and keep away from those nasty colds, lots of inky hugs from.....


No comments:

Post a Comment