Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A few more birthday cards...

Hello again inky people, I'm sorry for not posting sooner but I have had an awful cold and I'm not feeling the best right now. Here are a few more birthday cards that I received from some lovely friends. The butterflies are from the very sweet Wil who comes here for classes, I love the colours she has chosen and who doesn't love butterflies! The fabulous background stamp Bella Toile was used by Kathy who carefully coloured it all in with pretty subtle colours, then my gorgeous friend Lou lovingly made this classy card with black ribbon and of course a bird on it just for me. The next cards below are lovingly made by my dear friend Heidi who stamped those pretty daisies and Marie very carefully cut out all those butterflies to make the beautiful concord crush card for me, then Marg also punched out some butterflies to put on the regal rose card and last but but no means least the very elegant buterfly card from my friend and roomie Nic.

Thank you so much for all these gogeous cards, they are very special to me and as with all my cards I will cherish every one.

Lots of inky hugs from .....



No comments:

Post a Comment