Sunday, July 17, 2011

Gem's pages...

I am really happy to be able to show these fabulous pages that were made in my scrapbooking class last week, they were made by the very talented and gorgeous Gem, who just happens to be nearly as gorgeous as her mum Ingrid who has kindly supported and encouraged me all the way with my Stampin'Up! business and my creativeness. I am very blessed to have such lovely ladies who come to my classes who have become very dear friends of mine. They all boost my confidence so much and always tell me how much they love their projects.

This was Gem's first scrapbooking class with me and I sincerely hope she will join us again when I return from England. She did such a wonderful job and I know she will put some gorgeous photos on it to finish it off. Well done Gem and thanks for the photos ;-)




Well this is most likely my last post before I fly out in the early hours of the morning, so take care and stay creative. Lots of inky hugs from ....




No comments:

Post a Comment