Friday, November 9, 2012

Christmas has come early!!!

Hi there, fellow stampers and papercrafters,
Wow! do I have a couple of brilliant offers for you this month. The first one being for hostesses, not only will hostesses who hold a minimum of $650 in party sales during the promotion period from November 1st until December 16th  receive a FREE collection of Classic Stampin Pads*-you  can choose from Brights, Subtles, or Regals (not neutrals) RRP $79.95.  you will also receive the regular hostess benefits, see offer here  as well...INK-redible!
the second one is for any customer ordering the fabulous Christmas Ornament  Keepsakes bundle.

For the whole month of November you can get a FREE Festive Paper-Piercing Pack RRP $13.95 when you purchase the Ornament Keepsakes Set and Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper Bundle. I love this bundle and have used it it in so many ways already, I'll be posting some pictures soon.
If you would like to see these offers on my website please just click the link on the righthand side of my blog or here; http://charmainesinkyhugs.stampinup.net/  you can also contact me for an obligation free chat about holding a workshop/party with some of your friends to enjoy some inky fun together, or perhaps you would like to join one of my upcoming classes. I look forward to hearing from you, lots of inky hugs from....

No comments:

Post a Comment