Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Drum roll please.......

 Hello fellow stampers and papercrafters,  I have some good news for you all today.
I would like to begin with a special thank you to the wonderful company of Stampin'Up! For their amazing generosity and support of our fund raisers every year, as without them these fun filled events would never get off the ground. Of course a huge THANK-YOU to YOU all the attendees and raffle ticket purchasers who make it all worthwhile and keep us smiling throughout the day.
I know you are as excited as me to find out the results of our wonderful day of stamping and sharing our stories of survival and how this horrible disease has touched so many lives, leaving devastation in it's wake.
Well with your help we have raised....Drum roll please.....$2195.59  which we can now send off to help fund much needed research and education through the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
 THANK YOU again for all your support and we look forward to seeing you all again next year. I promise to put up some great photos as soon as my dear hubby connects up my new computer ;-) .
 Love and thanks to you all from ....

No comments:

Post a Comment