Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Good news.....

Have I got some good news for you....
For those of you who have been waiting very patiently for MDS to hit our shores will have to wait no longer, that's right, we have My Digital Studio and loads of software to complete your artistic hearts desire! You can even download a FREE trial to have a go with by clicking on the link below and put in my name and suburb (Roleystone, 6111) when you have clicked on SHOP NOW or purchase the whole thing for $24.95 from me or my online shop by clicking the link below and clicking the SHOP NOW button. The item number is as follows (130646). You can even enjoy some extra software free as your hostess gift when holding a qualifying party or placing an order to the same value, please contact me for further information on these fantastic opportunities.

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?email=charmaineblack%40y7mail.com&phone=0402320779


Did you just notice another new facility mentioned??? That's right we now have the long awaited opportunity for you to purchase products online, you can go to my Stampin' Up! web site by clicking the link on my side bar or here and shop at any time of day or night. The order will still go through me and I will be rewarded as per normal orders so of course I will in turn aknowledge and still give you little specials for being a loyal customer of mine ;-)
 If you're like me and often start your creating sessions late at night and go into the wee hours of the morning, you can now order that certain item or two that you need asap to finish your project right when you think of it. Of course this doesn't mean you can't still contact me to place your orders and I will always be happy to do so for you, which also means I can deliver your products with some helpful advice on your latest purchase. I am still available for party bookings, workshops and classes, a lot of these are on my time table which can also be found on my Stampin' Up! web site.
 I'm really looking forward to exploring the many possibilities of the new Digital Design Studio, as I'm sure you are too and to help give you some ideas of what this wonderful product is capable of achieving why not take some time to watch some very comprehensive videos on You Tube by typing in stampinupmds, here are some I found once clicking on the first one I found:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bm1mitGaiE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxOqw-tLEHI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRst62uY5X0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rtu4w80o_I

I'm looking forward to showing you some pages and cards made using the new MDS software soon, so keep stopping by for more news and perhaps some show and tell ;-)
 Lots of inky hugs from......

No comments:

Post a Comment