Thursday, March 21, 2013

Last chance for Sale-A-Bration goodies...

 Well if you were still thinking of taking advantage of all those scrummy goodies in our Sale-A-Bration catty this year, then now is the time for you to place an order with me. We only have til 8:50pm Western Australia time tomorrow (22nd of March) to get our last chance at these incredible deals and that includes the wonderful sign up deal of an extra 25% more in your customised kit, that means you get to choose any products from our catalogues up to the value of $294.00 for just $169.00!!! I know! Imagine all the great projects you could create with that sort of stash and to top it off you would be part of my team "The Paper Charmers" , which means you would be entitled to come along to all my meetings and learn techniques, do swaps and enjoy chatting and laughing with a great bunch of ladies with ink flowing through their veins ;-) Maybe you are saving for a holiday or a special event and you would like to supplement your budget with some extra cash while enjoying your work at the same time like me.
 Please feel free to contact me to find out more about this wonderful company Stampin'Up! and all that it offers.
 
 here are a couple of cards I made using the sets from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue, hope you like them.
                       Lots of inky hugs from....

No comments:

Post a Comment