Friday, April 26, 2013

Lucky last water colouring...

 Hello again to all out there in blog land, I hope you have had a good week and managed to get some ink on those fingers. I have just a few more pictures of the water colouring I did a while ago for our team meeting, I have some other projects I am looking forward to sharing with you next week, so keep posted for those.
 This next picture is of a card which I C.A.S.E.d from one I had seen on Pinterest, the original was made by Judy May. I really enjoyed playing about with this Stamp "Pleasant Poppies" as it really lends itself to be watered coloured and you can get such good effects with all the different Stampin' Up! colouring mediums. I used the ink pads and aqua brush for this sample and for the card below.

 
This next card was made using the Stampin'Up! "watercolour wonder crayons" which unfortunately have now been discontinued from our range due to manufacturing problems, which is a real shame as I find them just great to use and I will most definitely miss using them in demonstrations but will keep them in my stash for personal use.
I hope you all have a great weekend, lots of inky hugs from .......

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting these cards Charmaine & for your wonderful demonstration! :)

    ReplyDelete