Monday, April 22, 2013

Some more water colouring...

Hi there fellow paper crafters, I've had a busy weekend with a big scrapbooking class at my place and being invited out to eat with friends, I am feeling very blessed indeed.
I promised to upload some more of the cards which I made for the water colouring demo I did at my upline's last meeting, so without further ado here there are.

 
Once again the Pleasant Poppies back ground stamp was used, I stamped and coloured the image twice, once for cutting out and layering on top of the first image using my aqua brush and ink from my stamp pads, the colours I used were Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Lucky limeade. I also used some Crumb Cake ink with the French Foliage set to stamp up the back ground of the water colour paper, as well as painting around the outside of the poppies with some very diluted Pool Party to give it more of an authentic water colour look. I did some faux stitching using my mat pack and paper piercer after which I used the Crumb cake marker to draw in the stitches. The Crumb Cake card stock has been dry embossed twice with two different folders and the lacy edging is just some crochet trim which I gathered up and adhered to the card with sticky strip, the ribbon is Cherry Cobbler seam binding. All products used are from Stampin'Up! so if you would like to replicate it please feel free to contact me to order the supplies needed or place the order yourself on my website here: Shop Now
 
I found this card on my Internet surfing travels and it was designed by the very talented Teneale Williams, a fellow Australian Stampin'Up! Demonstrator. I hope I did it justice, I really enjoyed making it and was quite pleased with the finished project.
Inky hugs from......

No comments:

Post a Comment