Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Boutique boxes

 Hi there paper crafters, I hope this finds you all with ink on your fingers and if not at least on your mind ;-)
 A while ago I did a party for a young lady and her friends, this is the hostess gift I made for her using the gorgeous and very versatile Boutique Boxes kit from our current seasonal mini catalogue. The kit comes with 8 die-cut printed boxes with 16 paper buttons, 8 printed note cards (4 each of 2 designs).
1die cut printed paper embellishment sheet., 16 buttons, 8 each in 2 colours (summer starfruit and very vanilla) 4.6 m of Crumb cake bakers twine and 24 stampin'dimensionals.



I made this necklace using one of the Soda pop tops, also found in the same seasonal mini on page 24, I just flattened the pop top out a bit by putting it through the bigshot, then I cut some of our designer paper with a circle punch and stamped an initial on it, I stuck a few basic rhinestone jewels on for some bling, then just stuck it inside the pop top and covered it with Crystal effects. I made a small hole in the side of the pop top when the crystal effects had all dried and attached a cord to make it into a necklace. I made a little open box to put the pendant in and inserted that into the boutique box for a little surprise and she loved it.
I love the way all the Stampin' Up! products are so easy to coordinate and also how easy they are to work with, fun times ;-) If you would like a surprise gift, why not contact me about holding a little get together for you and your friends to learn a couple of inky techniques and make something gorgeous to take home.
lots of inky hugs from ....

No comments:

Post a Comment