Friday, May 31, 2013

It's retirement time....

Well that came around fast! I can't believe it's nearly time for a new catalogue all ready and of course we know what happens when there's a new one....we have to say goodbye to the old one and all our favourites, to make way for all our new favourites! So here's the lists you've been waiting for, be sure to contact me asap with your email or phone orders so you don't miss out on any of those sets or accessories that you still have on your wish lists. Just click  HERE to see the lists on my website where you will also find a shop now button to place your order at any time. 
                        
You can contact me on : 040 232 0779  or charmaineblack@y7mail.com Don't miss out on these last minute deals, once the stock is sold I can't get it back for you.

Inky hugs from ........

No comments:

Post a Comment