Monday, August 26, 2013

Friends and birthdays..

Hello fellow blog surfers and paper craft lovers, it's been a busy couple of weeks for me since my return from the US and I had a few birthday's to catch up on as well as a wedding. So I thought you may like to see the birthday cards I made, the first one was for my sweet God daughter who turned twelve recently. I saw this amazing card displayed on the Stampin' Up! site, the original made by Stampin'Up! artisan team member Connie Collins. I just fell in love with the vibrant and fun colours and thought it would be perfect for my need, so I got to work C.A.S.E ing it and just changed the numbers to the appropriate age for my God daughter, who I might add, absolutely adored her card.

This next card I made for my friend who had her birthday while I was away, so I had to make it a belated one. I had fun rummaging through some old Stampin' Up! products in my hoard of retired stock, I used some old designer papers and embellishments to finish of the image which I coloured in with markers. I am quite pleased with the outcome and hope it brings joy to it's recipient.

Oh well that's your lot for today, thanks for stopping by and don't be shy, please leave some comments to say hi.
 Lots of inky hugs from ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment