Saturday, August 31, 2013

Juvenile diabetes fund raiser

Hi there paper crafters,
I hope this finds you well, I am releasing some very exciting news about an upcoming fund raiser that I am involved in, so I thought I would share it on here too, just in case you might like to come along and share in the inky and yummy fun!
 There will be raffles for various wonderful Stampin' Up! goodies that have been generously donated from head office, so keep posted for details about how you can get your inky hands on some tickets even if you are unable to attend.
 Another way you can have some extra chances of winning some amazing prizes is to book your place as soon as possible, if you book and pay for your  places in the month of September you will receive an extra five raffle tickets.
 The fee for your afternoon of fun is just $35.00 which includes all materials needed to complete your beautiful Christmas cards with matching envelopes and tags. there will be afternoon tea and lots of wonderful door prizes to be enjoyed. See you there!
click on pictures to enlarge.
If you would like any more information, please contact me via email charmaineblack@y7mail.com or by mobile 0402320779. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
There are only fifty places available, so to be sure to book your places soon.
 Lots of inky hugs from .......

No comments:

Post a Comment