Monday, July 28, 2014

A card in a box..

 Hi there paper crafting friends,
I hope if you are in Australia you are keeping warm on these wet Wintery and cold days. I find the best thing to do when its cold and wet outside is to stay inside and play with all my craft stuff, and I certainly have a lot to choose from!
 So I thought for today's post I would show you one of the recent cards I made using the "Card in a Box" template which has been doing the rounds on the net recently. I made a couple of birthday cards for friends using this template and this first one uses alcohol markers for the colouring and the image is a Tilda from Magnolia stamps, my hubby hates Tilda's with a passion because of them having no mouths or noses. How do you feel about them?
I'll put up the other card I made using this template and Stampin'Up!© products tomorrow, so come back and visit soon to see the next project.
 Have an inky day, lots of inky hugs from .....

No comments:

Post a Comment