Wednesday, June 8, 2011

birthday cards round one...

Hi there friends,
Well I did promise some of my birthday cards and I don't like to disappoint, so here goes...
These first ones are from Michelle, Tracie, StampinÚp! and my dear friend Ronnie. Michelle made me the great Kenny K one of the girl by the lamp post and it came just in time to whet my appetite for my first copic markers class, the gorgeous little kitties were hand cut lovingly by dear Tracie who along with Mchelle are part of the Paper Charmers team. StampinÚp! sent me the pretty cupcakes along with a voucher to buy some birthday goodies and Ronnie sent me the lovely big flower card. The next cards were hand made with love by Jacqui who is fairly new to card making, so well done on such a pretty card, then there's a beautiful big pink flower with lots of birthday bling along the bottom from my far away friend Keesh who is celebrating the birth of her new baby boy a few days after my birthday. My dear friend Ingrid must of spent ages sticking all the intricate pieces of the flower card she sent me which was framed by a pretty diamond with scallop edges. The pretty pink card with faux stitches each side was from my lovely Paper Charmers team along with my yummy chocolate cake.


This last card was made by the very talented Ann G who Is another dear friend and awsome member of the Paper Charmers team,I had seen this hippo on a card she made last year and asked her to make one for my next birthday, well she didn't forget and came up with this very cute hippo for me. thank you to everyone who made these precious cards for me, I cherish every one of them.


Thanks for stopping by and please visit again tomorrow to see some more beautiful cards from my friends, don't forget to click on the pictures to see a close up of them.

Lots of inky hugs from .......





No comments:

Post a Comment