Monday, June 6, 2011

Birthday celebrations!!!!!

Hello inky people,
I hope those of you in Australia are enjoying your long weekend and getting out in the sunshine (in WA).if not then lets hope you've found a bit of creative time to get inky;-).
I'd love to share a few pictures of my wonderful birthday that was just over a week ago, this first one is of my lovely family, my two grogeous daughters and my mother in law and of course my eldest daughter's boyfriend, unfortunately my younger daughter's boyfriend was busy working hard in Karatha. We all went to a restaurant right on cottesloe beach called the blue duck. We sat right by the window watching the waves crashing onto the beach and kite surfers whipping along in the wind. This one below is of me with my gorgeous hubby.
Here's some beautiful roses from my bestie who owns her own rose farm, so if ever you need flowers just let me know as she does fabulous bouquets and wedding arrangements etc. I have also put a few of my lovely cards underneath the flowers.
Now we're talking! CAKE! this yummy master piece was brought along to my Paper Charmers meeting by my gorgeous team. They all made beautiful cards which I will show you in the next post. Did I tell you how much I LOVE CAKE!!!
Thanks for stopping by and please come back to see all the beautiful cards that were hand made with love just for me ;-)
Lots of inky hugs from.....

2 comments:

  1. Belated birthday wishes! Glad to see you had a lovely day with your family :) Your birthday cake looks delicous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a lovely birthday, about time your year took a turn for the brighter! Also really glad we got to share some of that scumptious cake!

    ReplyDelete