Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cased birdie for Margaret...


Hello fellow stampers,
Today I thought I would show you a card which I sent to Margret C who is in the same WA stamping group as myself, every month we have a card swap and we are allocated a partner to send a card to, this month I had two partners which is nice because that meant I received two cards back. I C.A.S.E.d.(copy and share everything) this card from SCS, it is in the Artfully Asian section and the one I cased is by a lady who's stamping name is Itsapassion, she actually cased it from someone else too. I changed it around a bit and the colours are a bit different too. I hope Margaret liked it as much as I enjoyed making it for her.I did another version of it which you can see above this one, can you spot the differences? my hubby thought I was going mad when I told him they were different, he said "why would you take photos of two cards that are the same?"
I will upload the cards I got sent from the two ladies I was partnered with at a later date.
I have a class here on Saturday, so maybe I'll show you what we all got up to next week some time. I hope you are all having a very nice week and your fingers are inky! Take care all and thanks for visiting with me, lots of inky hugs from...

No comments:

Post a Comment