Monday, February 9, 2009

Scissor cleaners.


Hello everyone,
First up I would like to send out my thoughts and prayers to all who are involved with the awful bush fires in Vic. at the moment as well as the flood victims here in Australia. It's so hard to believe that one part of the country is under water and the other is in flames. I truly hope that these disasters will soon be under control and people can start to rebuild their lives again. I spoke to my family in England last night and they are all suffering in the cold snow..Go figure!!
I haven't really got any new stuff to show you today so I have posted one of the little pressies that I have put in with my customers orders a few times. It is a little poem which I found on the web one day about cleaning your scissors after using them to cut out your new stamps, ?I can't remember the name of the American lady who wrote it, but I will search it out for you and edit this post with her name. I put the poem inside these little pouches along with two little steri wipes, the alcohol wipes are like magic at getting off the sticky adhesive which gets left behind on your scissors sometimes. Oh well take care and spare a thought for all those caught up in the Australian disasters at the moment. Lots of inky hugs from..

2 comments:

  1. Oohh Charmaine... this is a bit clever and an excellent idea for all our stampin' ladies. Hope you don't mind if I borrow your idea.

    Sarah
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool idea ... I'm always in need of something like this. Thanks for the tip!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete