Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Some more of home...


Hi All, I hope this finds you all well. I have been a bit busy of late with classes and family so please forgive me for not posting for a while. The top photo is of the view which my mother and I saw every day whilst walking Penny my dad's dog, it's really pretty in Cornwall and many people who visit England forget to leave the 'Big Smoke' and travel down to the South West. So please take a trip that way if you get over to England and go and meet the friendly Cornish folk. The second picture above is of my Brother John, he is the eldest of my siblings and has a gorgeous little antique shop in the town of Falmouth. If you scroll back to the picture of my brother Marcus you will see how similar they look! Oh well take care all and happy stamping, lots of inky hugs from....

No comments:

Post a Comment