Friday, December 4, 2009

Hello Again!

Well what a blast that blog hop was, I hope you all had fun looking at all that amazing eye candy, I certainly did. I thought I would keep the new mini theme going with a little tri-fold card we all made at the regional convention here in Perth a few weeks ago. It has been made with the little set called "Hello Again", I will upload the other projects we made, over the next couple of days. I hope you enjoy your weekend and don't get too hot, it's really warm here tonight. Oh well, I'm off out to see some of my stamping friends who belong to an online group called 'Stampgropers', (yes we're all from Western Australia). We get together once a month in a local scrapbooking shop and share all our crafty goings on. I haven't been able to go for a few months, so it will be nice to see everyone, as well as pick up my calendar swaps. Maybe I'll photograph them all and let you all see them too. Take care, lots of inky hugs from....

No comments:

Post a Comment