Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thank you to all the blog hoppers!

Hi Everyone, I just want to say a HUGE THANKYOU to all the visitors who hopped here and are still doing so , those of you who are leaving wonderful comments during the blog hop you have til midnight tonight Wed.( EDST)to finish leaving comments and then you will of course be in the running to win some amazing blog candy Wooo Whoo!. I can't believe how many of you shared in our enthusiasm over this hop and I'm so glad to see you all enjoyed it as well as got lots of great ideas how to use those fabulous new products in the new Summer mini. You may of noticed that the mini is now posted on the the top right hand corner of my blog and you can click on the picture which will take you inside for for a look at all the new toys! If you would like to own your own copy or make an order for some new goodies please feel free to contact me here , I can have your new products sent straight to your door or your recipients door in time for Christmas. If you would like to know more about being A Stampin'Up! demonstrator or hobbyist please feel free to ask me any questions and I will send out a free info pack.

Take care all, and thanks again for making this blog hop so much fun. Lots of inky hugs from......

No comments:

Post a Comment