Thursday, December 31, 2009

A special gift voucher.


Hello there, I hope this finds you all well and looking forward to a wonderful new year ahead. I wish you all a happy new year and may it be full of blessings and good health.
This card was made for a lady who is absolutely mad on deer, she used to raise them on her land and hand feed the little ones that were abandoned by their mum's. Any way this lady wanted to buy her very close friend a Big Shot for Christmas "I know! what a good friend right" she asked me if I could make up a gift voucher for her, so that she had something to open on Christmas day,because we don't get the Big Shot here in OZ till April ,(Soooo exciting!!) so I had seen this deer on some one's blog a while ago, but can't remember where, (so if you recognise it please let me know and I will give you the credit for the design). I changed things a little and added the voucher holder with some of my calligraphy on it etc. inside. I used all Stampin'Up!® punches and that gorgeous new red ribbon from our Summer mini. My customer was very pleased with it and her friend rang me on Boxing day to say how thrilled she was with it and the present inside. "Who wouldn't be?" Oh well, that's all for today folks, thanks for visiting with me, be safe tonight. Lots of new year wishes and inky hugs from...

No comments:

Post a Comment