Saturday, November 6, 2010

Projects from World card making day.


Hello there my lovelies, I hope you are having a nice weekend. I have had an all day class here today with a very gorgeous group of ladies, we made a beautiful writing compendium which turned out really well.
This picture is of one of the six projects that everyone had fun making at our World card making day, it uses the top note die and the lots of dots embossing folder for the big shot, it also uses the gorgeous little owl punch which I absolutely adore! Isn't he just the cutest.
The bag is made with Tangerine Tango and that poor tattered piece of ribbon is Daffodil delight, it was handled rather a lot and became a little frazzled on the ends :-). There is a little gold paper bag inside that you can put some goodies in for someone special. I'll post another project soon, thanks for visiting with me today, lots of inky hugs from...

2 comments:

  1. Love the owl, perhaps on the inside of a card you might write from you know hoo! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so LOVE that owl punch - very versatile & SO cute!

    ReplyDelete