Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Whooo loves ya???

Hello there and welcome to Linked to paper, I made this card a while ago now, but you know how things get put aside and then you forget about them :-) I did this one to show my downline team how to make the wood grain backgound stamp look like wood, I stamped the image onto Very Vanilla card stock and then used sponges and inks to colour and stain the card stock until it looked like the wood colour I was after, you can make it a light pine or a rich mahogany, just by adding different colours and strengths. It's a great stamp to play with and lends itself well to lots of images, I have used it with the sweet little owl from fox and friends here and also used the label from the lots of labels die for the big shot, as well as the little leaves die, the window punch the 1 3/8 circle punch and the scallop circle punch. I hope you like this little easel card. Thank you for stopping by today, lots of inky hugs from....

No comments:

Post a Comment