Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A spooky hostess gift....

Hi there craft lovers,
I know you must of thought I'd taken a little vacation for a while, but no such luck. Just really busy and also a little unwell, but I'm back with some pictures of work I did while M.I.A.
These two pictures are of a gift I gave to my hostess whoooo held her party on Halloween afternoon, we had fun making cards together and I finished off this cute little milk carton caddy with four milk cartons containing lollies (otherwise known as candies for our American friends and sweets for my folks back home in the UK ;-) Basically a good old sugar fix! I first saw this Halloween version done by a talented fellow Australian Demonstrator Michelle Merchant, who had posted her work on our demonstrators web site, just another of the wonderful perks to being a Stampin'Up! demonstrator and having access to so many great ideas. I really had fun making this gift up and the hostess really enjoyed her get together with friends, so a great day all round :-) Thanks for stopping by, lots of inky hugs from...


1 comment:

  1. Love it - too cute and how versatile is that owl punch! I think i might have to put that stamp set on my wish list............

    ReplyDelete