Tuesday, September 3, 2013

New mini Seasonal Catalogue

Hi there paper crafters, just in case you didn't notice, there is a new catalogue on the right hand side of this blog and it's just begging to be opened!
 I know you will love the contents of our newly released seasonal catalogue, it's bursting with great holiday ideas and goodies, if you would like to get your inky mitts on a hard copy, there are several ways to do so, firstly contact me via email charmaineblack@y7mail.com or come along to our fabulous fund raiser for Diabetes type 1 in October (details below) where you will get one of these beautiful catalogues in your goody bag, or place an order with me in September and I'll send you out a free copy, you could also just come along to one of my classes and get one there. Don't forget you can place an order through me online now by using my "Shop" button on the right. you can also email me your orders or just ring them through to me by phone.
If you click on the picture of this catalogue in the right hand side bar you can browse through it on line with a cuppa, enjoy!
 lots of inky hugs from ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment