Thursday, May 21, 2009

One more "Kiss"

Hello everyone in blog -land,
Well we had a bit of rain fall last night! I woke up to a really strange noise that was slightly familiar but I wasn't sure until I peeked out of the window...sure enough it was wet stuff! That wet stuff brought along with it some pretty gusty winds, so we found quite a lot of fallen leaves this morning. I think my animals were a little shocked to feel moisture under their paws this morning and Coubah was NOT impressed. He decided to come straight back inside and go back to bed. Well he is getting old! Anyhoo, I thought I would show you the second card I made with my friends for the "Kiss" technique. It uses the sets called Baroque motifs, Good friend and the background stamp called Tres chic. I have kissed the bird from Good friend with the swirl from Baroque motifs. The inks used were chocolate chip, certainly celery, pretty in pink and pink pirouette. I used the lovely new punch called wide oval to cut out the sentiment, which is raised on dimensionals, I've also used the fab new eyelet border punch. I found inspiration for this card on SCS. I hope you like it, lots of inky hugs from....

3 comments:

  1. Nice card, I love this technique. It is still very windy here in Belmont. And boy did it rain last night, we sleep in a shed up here!! heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card Char! You did a great kissing job:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mwah!

    Great card & love the "kissing" effect.

    That birdie is sooooooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete