Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Hello all, I am sorry for the neglect you may be feeling lately, I have lost my dear old computer to an electrical storm which slammed through here last week. Because of this I don't have the ability to upload any photos etc. I am using my DH's computer to write this message, as I thought it best to let you know I'm still alive and kicking even though I'm unable to upload any of my recent projects for you to see. As soon as I'm able I will load up lots of goodies for you all, I thought it was about time for some more blog candy too, so when things get back to normal I'll announce it. I also wanted to say a big thank you to all the very clever and talented people who sent me beautiful cards for my birthday today. I will most definitely upload pics of them for you all to see when it's possible. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends around me who are so kind and generous, Stampin'Up! has truly changed my life and I am so grateful to this wonderful company for all the cherished friendships it has provided me with since my sign up last year. Take care all and stay inky, lots of inky hugs from .....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Char!
    I didnt send you a Happy Birthday card cause i got no address for you but do hope you enjoyed your day. You shared it with my son remember, was it on the 27th or 29?
    Well God's blessings for the year ahead and hope you get a new computer or it sorted soon:)

    ReplyDelete