Saturday, May 16, 2009

One of my swaps.


Hello and happy Saturday to you all,
I've had a mixed week, a couple of great days at the craft fair with my friends and a day visiting my eldest daughter who had to have a small op this week. I thought I'd show one of the many swaps I took to the wonderful Stampin'Up! convention in Canberra. I actually made up 101 swaps to take along with me, over seventy of them were 3D ones such as these lip balm holders you see above, I used the lovely Raspberry tart DSP and I put either a cherry or a strawberry lip balm inside. I used the five petal flower punch as well as the Boho blossoms punch. If you received one of these thank you for swapping with me and I hope you liked it. I took thirty of these and fifteen key ring post-it note holders, twenty six match box chocolate holders and thirty cards. Unfortunately I forgot to take photos of the match boxes and key rings so I will have to make up a couple to show you what they looked like. I am really looking forward to our regional convention later in the year and swapping all over again, I just have to come up with some new ideas by then. Oh well take care all and have a lovely weekend, lots of inky hugs from...

1 comment: