Monday, October 26, 2009

Fresh cuts.

Hello, I hope you are all finding time to get a bit inky. I have had a wonderful weekend spent with friends.We had a regional convention here in Perth on Sat. It was great to catch up with so many demos in one place at one time. The whole place was a buzz with people swapping and chatting, we made some gorgeous make and takes with our new stamp sets and matching wheels from the new up-coming mini for the Summer. I was very lucky and won an extra stamp set from the mini, so I have some new rubber to get inked up! The card above is made using the set called Fresh cuts, I have also used the sweet little fresh notes which are made specifically to go with this set. They are both available from our current idea book and catalogue.
You may of noticed a new addition to my side bar on the left, it is a new Stampin'Up! web site just for me, Stampin'Up! have designed these wonderful websites for their demonstrators, so that we can have easy contact with and from our customers and potential recruits, you can even sign up with me on-line now. They are full of all the latest Stampin'Up! news and you can see projects that will change periodically as well as some extra ones which I will upload from time to time. I want you all to know that this is not going to replace my blog, it will run independently from this site. Here is the link: http://charmainesinkyhugs.stampinup.net I would love you to pop over there and visit, I may not keep it that long, but will see how it goes for a while. Let me know what you think, take care and thanks for visiting me, lots of inky hugs from...

No comments:

Post a Comment